I am really missing pune and my friends there. In this pic I am with Gopal (first from right), Vijayta (first from left) and vijay next to vijayta we are standing infront of Alka talkies ticket window.Watching movie on fridays I can proudly say has been passed to me from my brother Nitin (nitu). He always made me to watch movie on friday with line "Agar friday ko movie nahi dekhoga toh saturday ko apan chera aaine mein nahi dekh paoga" (If I will not see movie on friday night I can't see my face in the mirror on saturday with the shame) heeeee.
But at that time life so carefree without tension and no resoponsibility. I miss it.
I miss Nitu also................ more than brother he has been friend, critic and moral support to me my turbulent times . I always pray to god that he could utilse his true potential.
1 comment:
He is the guy who inturn made me addicted to movies....well i thank you for that....you showed me that theirs a life beyond books, studies, exams......I too miss time we spent in Pune....
Post a Comment